Monday, May 3, 2010

Everything:

The kid was accused of malfeasance when he cheated on his biology test.

Veronica's clothes were medieval because they were twenty years old.

It can actually be deleterious if you ingest more than twenty oranges.

I wanted to create a parody where the teachers would be dogs and the students would be cats.

My teacher once told me that narratives were always supposed to be funny; she was wrong.

The class of 2008 created a mural of a tree with pictures of past classes.

I like reading excerpts from books because it takes a while to read the whole thing.

Luis seemed to be amenable when I asked if we could play Xbox after studying for three hours.

Dave pretends to insult his students but he is just being facetious.

People that impinge on others' business are just bored with their own lives.

I lamented the death of my dog this past June.

Pictures that are truncated from the yearbook should be edited; like always the job is left up to me.

Ociel shared his anthology of love letters to his former lover.

I hate that I don't have a clear genre of music that I listen to.

My senior photograph has strong realism because it conveys exactly what my essay is trying to say.

David Heinzerling made an archetype of a biodiesel system for the buses to use.

Cesar has never really understood oxymorons he didn't get how two words that were opposites could work together to get a meaning across.

For creativity week the music group created a medley of songs in German because Otilio really enjoys it.

Every time I go into the cafeteria it is pervasively covered with students trying to skip in line.

My mother's sonorous snoring kept me up all night.

I love going to Sam's because they give us ample samples of cheese.

I hate my math finals because they are always comprehensive covering everything since the first week of school.

I have copious amounts of photographs stored in my hard drive.

Anyone that farts in front of others had no sense of propriety.

Lauren has always been a respectful classmate she has never used pejorative language to refer to any teachers that have made her mad.

Brian had a very caustic humor.

Rykeem was a fractious student who never listened to anything the teachers said.

Once your write your answers on the SAT they are incorrigible.

Joshi was stoic to the paun he felt when Rykeem punched him in the arm.

Lambert was a very pugnacious debater; he wanted to slam his competition with hurtful words.

Eating too much of anything can be deleterious to your stomach

No comments:

Post a Comment