Saturday, March 27, 2010

About Me:

I fear that I might be becoming more insipid as I grow older because I don’t find sports interesting.

I felt frenetic when I received my first college acceptance letter.

I really like that my arguments are always cogent because my opponents agree with me.

I get accused of having a didactic tone of voice when I tell someone to do something.

I don't believe in the phenomenon of aliens, i think its a conspiracy theory.

I have been blessed to speak with such eloquence because all of the speeches that I make are written with delicacy.

I tend to have a plausible excuse when I miss school it is never because I don’t feel like going.

Having a big heart impedes me from being selfish and not caring about other peoples feelings.

I remember that I got an ample amount of apples when my uncle found a 120 pound sack of red apples.

I hate biology, its almost cryptic to me I have never understood it.

I cant help but to move with extreme torpor every morning when I wake up to go to school.

I tend to give florid speeches because they tend to flow and sound smart.

I have suppressed my feelings in the past because I have been to scared to share them with the world but not anymore.

When I was little I was an ostentatious child, always jumping on couches and tables trying to get attention from people.

I consider myself a very assiduous person because I spend hours working on my moms garden during the summer time.

I used to try and make my mom buy me toys by using the compelling reason about my father being absent from my life.

1 comment:

  1. 16 words. Need to work on florid. Others are a bit vague, so I'm not sure you will understand them again when you read over this. Keep up your editing skills when posting!

    ReplyDelete