Saturday, March 27, 2010

About My Mother:

I have always promised my mother that I will never put her in an asylum because I lover her and I want to take care of her myself.

I alleviate my mothers back pain by giving her some aspirin to reduce the pain from working hard.

I can never lie to my mom; she always makes me feel dubious when she asks what I did with my friends. Its as if I think I’m lying to her.

My mother becomes weary when she notices people outside of our house because she knows that a lot of burglars live close by.

I have a feeling that my mom surreptitiously looks for incriminating things in my room when I’m gone to try and see if I’m doing bad things.

It was quite a coupe when I convinced my mom to let me go to San Antonio with my friends for free.

I hate my moms superfluous speeches about life and my future because they make me feel like I’m growing up and it’s a scary thought.

My mom’s Christmas tree was so ornate that you could easily think that it came from a Macy’s store.

I have formed an alliance with my mom to stand up against the neighbors cat that keeps trashing our trash.

My mom has always given me gratuitous clothes and money because I am her son and she loves me very much.

Every time I make egregious errors on my writing my mom goes bananas and she makes me write the mistake over and over again until I get it right.

I tend to act servile when my mom feels tired because I want for her to be able to rest and not do anything else.

I try to great my mom with extreme ebullience when she gets home so that I can make her day a little better after working hard.

I love talking about my mother’s integrity because she has been such a good woman and it’s intact.

I did not believe my mothers assertion when she said that she had never seen the movie Grease.

I idealize my mother because she is a wonderful mother who takes care of me and cares a lot about my future and goals.

I think that my mom catalogs our expenses to make it easier for her to control the fact that she loves to spend money.


I hate that my mom thinks I’m naïve and I don’t know what I want to do with my life because I am 17 years old.

My mother and I emigrated to the United States to try and get a better education.

I think my mom fears the inevitable when it comes to letting me go to college and

1 comment:

  1. 20 words. Need to work on these: Asylum, Weary not wary, Coupe vs. coup, Superfluous, Gratuitous. Also give some attention to editing.

    ReplyDelete