Saturday, March 27, 2010

About My Cat:

I hated my cat. The very first time that my mom brought him over to the house I felt that he had a very condescending attitude, nothing like a dog. It stared at my with its big despotic eyes showing power and making me feel inferior. I know that you might think that I am crazy for speaking about my cat like this but he was evil. It would walk with such a haughty manner across the couch and would flap his tail on my leg. Believe me I tried bonding with this cat but nothing seemed to work. The only person he would relate to was my mother. It seemed like it hated me for being her biological son. To tell you the truth I was pretty apathetic towards the cat because I an not a cat person so it really didn’t bother me. It just looked evil. I guess it was the lack of vitality that it had. If I tried to touch him he would immediately run away or try to bite me. He was nothing like my dog the cat was completely sedentary. One morning after having had the cat for about a month my mom came into my room and asked if I wanted to keep the cat, and I said yes. Now, I have learned to like my cat as he is. He is a cat, not a dog. He behaves differently and I must accept him. Who would’ve thought that all he needed was a little love.

1 comment: